My client, a business solutions provider based in Shannon, are looking for a Recently Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of client management accounts
- Assist with reviews for both management accounts and statutory financial statements
- Reconciling and managing inventory for client companies including overseeing purchase orders, sales orders, stock levels and liaising with customers and suppliers
- Preparation, review and filing of client taxation returns, including corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes
- Liaising with third party auditors and managing the audit process in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring of clients' debtors' ledger, creditors ledger and treasury managemen
- Recently Qualified Accountant 0-2 Years experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Goal and results oriented individual with an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi task
- Third level degree in Business/Finance
- Aviation/Aircraft leasing experience desirable. Not required.
If you are interested in learning about any of our open roles, please contact Mark Ranahan in the Morgan McKinley Limerick office.
mranahan@MorganMcKinley.ie | 061 430940
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.