Financial Accountant - €60k - West Dublin
This is a great contract role for an experienced accountant to gain a broad range of experience working with a well known Pharmaceutical company.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role will focus on providing Financial Reporting, Internal and Statutory Audit responsibility with focus on Construction in Progress of Fixed and Customer Assets.
- Preparation, reviewing and presenting monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Processing of month end journals and reconciliations of payroll related accounts.
- Liaise with Internal and external auditors and prepare Statutory accounts.
- Manage the Capital investment on expansion projects.
- Work with the Operations teams to ensure accurate monthly analysis and reporting of actual and forecast vs budget capital spend.
- Completion of Corporate Capital reporting packs.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA with min 4 years post qualified experience or Big 4 with 2+ years post qualification experience in Industry.
- Previous experience of US GAAP and Irish IFRS necessary.
- Experience of working within a finance team preferably in a multinational environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain financials to non-finance colleagues across the business.
- SOX Experience required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.