Are you looking for a role to excel in within a multinational Pharmaceutical environment?
Financial Accountant x2 - 24 months!
We are looking for 2 Accountants to join an excellent plant based finance team with a leading multinational business. This is a 24 month contract with strong potential to progress into a permanent role.
Working with on-site operations and reporting into the Finance Manager you will learn about plant finance and how operations, supply chain and finance interact in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Financial Reporting of actual and forecast cycles.
- Reconciliation of monthly income statements, PL & balance sheet accounts.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Driving continuous improvement, standardization and reengineering of processes and controls and implementation of best practices.
Key Requirements for this role
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA, CPA & CIMA.
- 3+ years post qualification experience ideally gained in a large organisation.
- Strong systems ability, ideally a large ERP and advanced excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral.
If you wish to speak to us about this role please contact Tina Dorgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02142300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.