Financial Accountant - Newly Qualified - Energy Sector - Dublin city centre
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the ideal candidate will have an understanding of IFRS and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a contract role for 6 months.
Role and responsibilities:
- Aid with SAP system implementation
- Liaise with external consultant and SAP team for SAP implementation
- Complete the month end reporting process on time including budget to actual analysis for each project company and the portfolio as a whole
- Preparation of multi-currency consolidated reports for monthly management accounts and statutory purposes
- Group reporting
- Provide all relevant information to internal and external auditors as requested
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are prepared for each material balance in the portfolio
- Prepare the accounting journals
- Assisting with additional analysis, reports and requests
- Big 4 qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) - newly qualified or 1 year PQE
- Excellent understanding, and experience in interpretation of IFRS (Including FRS 101 / 102).
- Planning and organisation skills to enable deliverables of tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and execute throughout to completion
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Experience in UK or ROI
- Ideally with experience within energy industry, or exposure to project finance corporate structures
- Other European language skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.