Are you recently qualified & interested in working with a cutting-edge technology company in Cork?
Our client is a growing, ambitious and cutting-edge technology company based in Cork, providing software and systems solutions to blue chip and indigenous companies on a worldwide basis.
The company is at a key juncture in their development, where business growth and service offering have risen sharply in response to strategic market positioning in a unique sector.
This role will ideally fit a recently qualified accountant, who has been top tier trained, a passion for challenge, a naturally inquisitive mindset, highly commercially focused and with ambitions of financial controllership in time.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Managing and driving efficiencies around monthly management accounts (P&L, BS and Cashflow) and other monthly reports
- Liaising and preparing workings for the annual audit in support of the external auditors
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Manage Monthly Forecasting & Annual Budget process
- Manage local Tax compliance and planning, including optimization of UK fiscal charges
- Manage controllership issues including balance sheet recs
- Control of tax compliance (Corporate, VAT, PAYE & others) and capability to deal with third party professional services providers on any advisory and planning projects with confidence to debrief to senior management.
What you will need:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified, top tiered a distinct advantage here.
- Strong problem-solving capability, adaptable and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic, naturally inquisitive, and ambitious.
- Strong excel skills.
For more information on this role and a detailed job spec, please contact Tina Dorgan or David Foley on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.