Financial Accountant ( 6 Month Contract) Waterford Based
The role of the Financial Accountant will play a vital role in supporting management and assisting in delivery of the group's strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start.
- Assisting the CFO in delivering the strategic objectives
- Preparation of business plans
- Supporting the capital expansion plans
- Assisting in integration of newly acquired facilities
- Support finance team to identify process improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by CFO
- Involvement in certain projects
Qualifications / Skills:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 2 years PQE
- Knowledge of forecasting and budgeting an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the MS Suite package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Up to date with accounting standards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.