Newly Qualified - Financial Accountant - Dublin City Centre - €55k
Reporting into the CFO, this is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team and gain extensive experience across a broad range of finance functions.
As a member of a small finance team you will be required to perform accounting duties in all areas including;
- General Ledger entries, accounts payable/receivable, fixed assets and VAT returns.
- Prepare quarter end reporting packs including variance analysis.
- Assist in developing and maintaining excel models to summarise key financial information.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Preparation of consolidated and stand alone financial statements.
- Exposure to working on new company deals and contracts.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a strong academic record
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft office skills are essential.
- Someone who wants to have hands on exposure and be involved in the day to day running of a finance function.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.