Medical device manufacturers looking for an ambitious Senior Financial Accountant
Huge opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join an international manufacturing company - Dublin West
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of Irelands leading multinational manufacturing companies, who are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the business.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial, commercial and strategic side of the business.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and other control procedures
- Support strategic decision making through collection and analysis of customer data.
- Presentation of analysis to Senior Management
- Prepare robust financial models to support the business
- Assist in annual budget, monthly forecasting and target setting
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.