Financial Accountant - Growing multinational construction co. - Dublin city centre
Huge opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading multinational Real Estate Investment company - Dublin city centre
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of Europe's leading Real estate investment companies, who are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding business.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial, commercial and strategic side of the business.
- Preparation and review of quarterly management accounts for a number of different sites
- Management of year end audit
- Tax compliance and administration, including preparation of RCT and VAT returns
- Management of Account Payable processes, including assisting in preparing weekly payment runs for all development sites
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and other control procedure
- Understanding of robust financial models to support the business
- Assist in annual budget, monthly forecasting and target setting
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 2 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in the construction / property industry beneficial
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Strong excel skill essential
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.