Brilliant dual role across reporting and analysis for an ambitious accountant
Financial Analyst - Reporting, FP&A & Business Partnering
Great chance for an accountant to get into an exciting role in a thriving international company. In this role you will work across financial control, FP&A and business partnering, garnering excellent experience and accelerating your career path.
Responsibilities will include;
- Month-end P&L preparation, Balance sheet reporting and reconciliation, Cash flow forecasting
- Support Monthly Forecasting & Annual Budget process.
- Provision of commercial and strategic finance partnership and support
- Support annual group audit process
- Support local Tax compliance and planning, including optimization fiscal charges
- Develop and deploy financial and management reporting to support business decision making including support of group wide policy and procedure implementation and reporting standardization.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to drive process efficiencies
- Assist in the improvement of financial modeling to improve metrics and provide operations with better information to manage the business
- Build and maintain close collaboration with operational, commercial and management personnel.
- Ad Hoc Project Work
Ideally you will be;
- An Accountant with approx. 2 to 3 years post qualification experience
- A strong technical accounting background
- Flexible team player who will relish a changing work-load
- Good analytical skills and strong MS Excel capability
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships with non-finance partners
- Excellent organizational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.