Financial Accountant - Technology - Dublin City Centre
Exciting Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Technology Company within the media industry in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The role, Financial Accountant reports directly into the CFO and will play an integral part in the finance function. The successful candidate will be hard-working, dynamic, enthusiastic, highly organised, self-motivated and have an eye for detail.
This role will give the successful candidate opportunities to learn and develop in a high performing team and will present opportunities for career progression and promotion.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and corresponding analysis and commentary.
- Provision of detailed performance analysis against plan
- Develop and implement financial and non-financial metrics for group companies.
- Forecasting and budgeting for various business units in the group.
- Business partnering with senior managers to understand performance across business Units and addressing their financial requirements.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the finance function
- Liaising with external auditors
- Provide ad-hoc support to the management team and finance team as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 3+ years post qualification experience, ideally in an industry role.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator and strong report writing experience.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in preparing management accounts
- An aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.