Huge opportunity in a massively expanding construction company
Huge opportunity for a Financial Accountant with an innovative construction company - Dublin
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a qualified accountant to join the Dublin based headquarters of a multinational Construction company. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a network of relationships, develop Project Management experience and gain huge experience working on the procurement side of one of Ireland's largest businesses.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, bi annual financial and annual prelim & final budget reporting to Group
- Assist in annual budgeting process and forecasting
- Review and management of Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries and period end adjustment postings.
- Perform and review P&L allocations.
- Review and submission of bi-monthly VAT returns and other tax returns as required`
- Involved with the ERP development to achieve process improvements
- A degree in Accounting / Business or Commerce required
- Qualified accountant with 2 years' experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience reporting into senior management
- Experience of O365 Dynamics advantageous
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high degree of initiative
- Cost analysis skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.