Are you a qualified accountant looking to enhance your finance career and move into a more challenging position?
This role will allow you to take the next step and gain onsite experience in various multinationals around Cork working in their financial reporting teams. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a smooth transition from practice into industry.
- Month-end close, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP for select international entities
- Working with clients to optimize several business functions, this may include projects relating to the financial statement process, review and remediation of business processes and short term interim staffing assignments working within a team environment to ensure deadlines are met
- Assisting on various ad hoc projects as required by the client
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with client representatives
- Liaising with auditors
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Proficient accountant, with strong knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP and strong knowledge of Irish GAAP
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Interest in improving processes through Technology
For more information on this role or on similar opportunities in the market, please contact Emma Russell on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Or apply directly with your cv.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.