Excellent Galway based financial accountant role
Morgan McKinley are delighted to partner with with a leading medical device company in Galway who are looking to add to their skilled team. This is an ideal role for a strong accountant who wishes to progress their career to the next level.
- Assist in preparing and posting management accounts
- Conducting analytical reviews & providing feedback to cost owners on monthly variances
- Stock Management to include attending cycle counts, monitoring variance resolutions
- Management of fixed assets register and any new additions on a monthly basis
- Preparing Capex spend report & tracking approvals
- Calculating rebates due to/from the company
- Preparation and automation of specific management reports
- Ensuring intercompany balances are settled, processed and eliminated
- Assisting with preparation of statistical and statutory returns
- Assist in the annual budget process including; preparing templates, consolidating responses & analysis
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 background would be preferable
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.