Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant looking to join a growing organisation
My client is looking to hire a Financial Accountant to be based in their offices in Co. Waterford. This is a permanent role on a full time basis. This succesful candidate will report to the Statutory and Financial Reporting Manager & International Controller.
- Preparation of statutory compliance reporting
- Tax compliance, to include VAT, VIES and corporation taxes
- MOSS reporting and compliance
- Statistical returns as required
- Statutory financial statements preparation and analysis
- Audit support
- Assist with the review (and prepare where necessary) workings and supporting schedules for audit packs in advance of audit commencement
- International reporting
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting pack in respect of international affiliates
- Assist with the preparation of information for inclusion in U.S. tax returns in respect of international affiliates.
- Assisting in other duties as assigned
- Fully qualified accountant with at least three years of audit, statutory accounts, and VAT experience - essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge - essential
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably NetSuite - desirable
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
- Treats confidential information in a trustworthy manner,
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.