Our client, a successful multinational based in Clare is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team on a permanent basis.
Financial Accountant- Clare/Limerick
This would be an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified accountant from practice to develop their skills and start their career within industry.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic and growing business this is an excellent opportunity to do so.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing all relevant statutory accounts, posting journals and preparing balance sheets reconciliations and fixed assets review.
- Prepare quarterly accounts and analysis for presentation at quarterly board meetings
- Prepare year end management accounts and financial statements
- Liaise with the company's auditors and tax advisers to assist with the annual audits, tax and other regulatory returns.
- Work on various finance projects and process improvement/innovation initiatives.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,)
- At least 3 years practice experience with a background in audit
- Good numerical skills required with excellent attention to detail essential
- Ability to work with multiple and tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be a proactive, diligent and a good team player
If you are interested in this role and think you possess the necessary skills and qualifications, please send your most up to date CV and a detailed cover note outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or contact Mark Ranahan on 061430940
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.