This role, working for a leading MNC in Westmeath is looking for a strong people manager in a finance function
The successful candidate will be a goal-oriented, service minded person who enjoys working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where the focus is on people management.
- Oversee day to day team workloads to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments, while demonstrating strong people management
- Personal development and performance management of the AP team
- Month-end close, reporting, forecasting, payments & stakeholder relationship management
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve processes, internal controls and decrease costs
- People management is the most important element of this role, not necessarily finance. The candidate may come from a high volume transactional environment such as customer service, finance, operations etc.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- 3+ years' experience managing people, preferably in a finance, transactional or AP Function - preferably multinational environment
- Proven strong experience in team performance, strategy and management
- History of driving efficiencies & process change
- Experienced in assisting or managing large AP related projects
- Finance and / or project management qualification
- Advanced Excel Skills an advantage along with analytical skills and reporting experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.