Great Opportunity for a full Qualified accountant to join an established accounting firm based in Dublin
Consulting Finance Transformation Manager
- These are challenging and fulfilling opportunities with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly
- You will be a key member of client service teams in the areas such as finance operating model design, shared services implementation, finance process improvement, outsourcing advisory, and management reporting and control
- You will have the opportunity to undertake extensive Finance Transformation focused training and development
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte's unique capabilities and benefit from our global consulting network
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior consulting experience in finance transformation, or significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is essential.
- Qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA ,ACCA or other accounting qualification, and a strong academic record.
- Ideally 3-4 years post qualification experience PQE for Manager Roles is required.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.