Global Software Company located in Dublin City Centre is looking to recruit a Finance Transformation Lead to head up their Finance Change Projects
This large 50-person finance function supports the company's strategic decisions.
The successful individual will be responsible for the finance integration for several newly acquired entities and providing insights across the group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project manage the integration of recently acquired groups from legacy ERP system to group instance
- Work closely with the Finance teams in the newly acquired divisions to understand, cleanse and reconcile historical data, which may require a limited amount of travel overseas
- Map finance workflows of acquired entities to standard group processes and procedures, ensuring adequate controls are maintained to maintain accuracy and reliability of financial information
- Leverage latest technology to improve control and automate group reporting and consolidation processes
- Focus on continuous improvement of finance workflows via the use of existing and new technology solutions
- Find imaginative ways to harness available data from finance systems to provide valuable and actionable insight
- Use of latest technology to automate and simplify financial modeling and budget preparation processes across the group
- Manage the month end consolidation process
- Financial modeling and budget preparation
Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- + 4 years experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting, Presentation skills, Data Management and Technological know how
- Strong technically and fully conversant with IFRS
- Experience of post-merger integration of acquired entities
- Experience of working in multinational environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.