New role in a growing business in Cork is looking for a strong people manager with multinational Experience
Do you enjoy mentoring and managing a team in your current role and looking for a fresh new challenge? This new role, is looking for a people manager to support a team of 6+ people in a busy Finance Team. Experience in a multinational or Shared Service Centre would be required for this role.
This company is expanding in the Cork Market so great time to join the team and business.
- Manage all Cash Application processes as part of group and/or statutory audits.
- Continuously look at process improvements and efficiencies, ensuring to champion standardization in everything we do.
- Ensure regular reviews performed on process documentation / job aids.
- Participate in strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified goals (financial, process or talent)
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and business unit service delivery guidelines.
- Actively manage team and personal workload and escalate solution-orientated concerns.
- Motivate, empower and develop team members.
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership, and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely manner
- Assist with knowledge/process transition planning and owning process/system work-instruction repository.
- 5 years + multinational experience
- Experience leading a finance team within a SSC environment
- Experience coordinating interdependent teams within Finance and service providers toward timely and quality deliverables
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity please do get in touch with me today on email@example.com or call me on 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.