Global Insurance Company Seeking Experienced Project Manager
Financial Services Project Manager 9 FTC
Are you an experienced Financial Services Project Manager that wants to progress their career on an exciting new programme of work? If so then please have a look at the job details below.
A leading global Insurance company are seeking an experienced Project Manager with that can support the migration of an international business into their in house actuarial engine.
- Lead and develop medium to large actuarial transformation projects with focus on scope, time, budget, quality and within compliance.
- Create and maintain robust project plans, reporting and managing risks & issues, escalating within the business as appropriate.
- Production of accurate and timely project reporting and budget tracking
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and integrate their interests and proactive engagement to ensure achievement of project objectives.
- Facilitation of Finance, Actuarial, cross-functional teams and country units allocating tasks and pushing through activities to ensure good progress.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between project teams and stakeholders, ensuring all relevant information is passed on as and when required.
- Estimation, coordination and prioritisation of resources.
- Provide excellent facilitation and decision-making capacity based on project perspective.
- Third party vendor management, budget tracking and maintenance.
- 7+ years' experience in a Financial Services project manager role
- PMP/PRINCE 2 accreditation or equivalent mandatory.
- Excellent people person with the abilty to influence and gain results through management of people/teams.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills, ability to gather information and probe for facts.
- Ability to react to change and to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrable experience at actively seeking and driving through solutions in order to overcome project issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.