Finance Process Development Senior Manager - Cork Based - Finance Change Initiatives - Global Brand
Finance Process Development Senior Manager
A leading international pharmaceutical brand with a base in Cork has engaged Morgan McKinley's services in securing an experienced finance professional who has natural professional curiosity, a desire to engage global stakeholders and facilitate finance transformation strategic initiatives.
This role sits in a pivotal niche global team that supports business improvement initiatives across finance, supply chain, manufacturing, R&D, sales etc. This position will place the incumbent as the SME in this team for finance and IT driven initiatives globally. You will report to a Global Business Director.
Should you come from a large multinational type finance background and have experience in delivering complex key business and finance transformation projects then we would love to speak with you.
Some key responsibilities:
- Supporting the business leadership team in Europe in finance change projects in areas such as RTR, PTP and an emphasis on the Order to Cash cycle whilst also engaging the US and Asian hubs.
- Identify process synergies, develop standards and enhance policies/procedures across business processes in Europe
- Identify key data and reporting blockages in the greater business and advise on strategic roadmap in delivering functional change to ERP systems, reporting lines, reporting cycles, data outputs etc
- Supporting geographical transition of functions and business supports
- Qualified finance professional with several years' experience in risk mitigation through process simplification for large global business
- A positive, energetic and can-do attitude is a must and strong communication skills
- Strong proven project management skills
- Evidence of managing upward expectations at a global level
- Strong ERP experience is a must (Oracle or SAP ideally)
- Flexibility to travel to global locations for 1-2 weeks per quarter
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.