Finance Operations Manager - Cork - Permanent - Complianace and Commercial focus - People leading
Finance Operations Manager
Morgan McKinley Cork are supporting a subsidiary of a leading international business services institution in securing a finance professional who is people leading experienced and has exposure in a compliance and commercial setting.
Due to internal mobility this role will provide the incumbent with exposure to a high performing leadership team in highly supportive environment. This employer has a highly reputable brand and is genuinely seen as a great place to work in the market.
- Providing leadership, management and direction for financial operations and ensuring effectiveness of the function through allocation of appropriate resources, strong systems and controls and prioritisation of the activities
- Partner with the business by driving a strong financial control culture and robust accounting framework whilst providing business partnering and advice to the business
- Keep abreast of upstream financial reporting developments and support the business in ensuring timely adoption of new accounting pronouncements and relevant codes of practice;
- Keep abreast of upstream taxation changes and developments and support the business in ensuring timely adoption of these;
- Management the finance operations covering the purchasing cycle, tax filings, Treasury functions, etc.
- Monitor company working capital to meet requirements and maximise potential
- Maintain a positive relationship with all stakeholders and relevant oversight parties, both internal and external, including Senior Executives, Group, Internal and External auditors;
- Supervise Team of 6 - Mentoring and training
- Qualified accountant or by experience
- Circa 5 years' experience minimum
- Previous experience in a similar finance type role desirable.
- People management experience
- Dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective positive relationships
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, including ERP an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.