Finance Manager role in Manafacturing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the provision of key information to support and maximise revenue and profitability
- Establish standard cost processes and support creation of costing strategies
- Develop the finance team through training and mentoring
- Lead the business units planning and budgeting process.
- Monitor financial targets and align business unit plans with cross - functional partners.
- Report on the financial performance of the business unit and key variance analysis.
- Manage business unit financial forecast, including analysis of key business drivers, revenues and expenses and development and communication of risks and opportunities.
- Manage the cash flow of the business, to ensure working capital is optimised.
- Provide forecasting, financial control and analysis to support global strategic initiatives
- Manage cost analysis for intercompany equipment transfers - aligning actual versus budget and investigating deviations
- Play a key part in preparing and implementing mid-year and annual strategic operating plan
- Develop existing relationships with IT and develop reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualified with significant experience, including progressive levels of responsibilities in accounting and people management
- Previous experience in ERP implementation and developing reporting methods and techniques
- Previous experience gained in a multinational manufacturing environment essential
- Ability to interpret data, provide analysis, challenge the status quo and investigate issues
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office (advanced excel skills) and report writing
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Manufacturing process, BOM's & labour routings.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of implementation of costing strategies on a Global framework
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report writing development & use of IT
- Strong analytical and financial modelling experience
The role will offer the successful candidate a highly competitive salary package along with the opportunity to be involved in key strategic projects for a Global organisation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.