Finance Manager - Galway - Multinational
Fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Finance Manager to join a leading Multinational in the Galway region.
As the Finance Manager you will take full responsibility for leading and supporting the Finance team. You will also contribute to the strategic operations and growth plans of this highly successful Multinational.
- Lead and support the Finance Team
- Producing, reviewing and monitoring monthly management accounts, budgets and analysis
- Prepare, review or sign off on all balance sheet account reconciliations
Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparing financial reports for the weekly & monthly management meetings.
- Reviewing and implementing cost control systems and procedures
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years' post-qualified experience.
- Strong experience of successfully managing a Finance team
- Excellent GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent system experience
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Manufacturing Industry experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.