Finance Manager - Multinational Manufacturing - Kildare
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive, ambitious and dynamic company based Kildare. The role, Finance Manager will work closely with the Finance lead to ensure a timely and accurate month and yearly close of the finances. The role would suit someone ideally who has standard costing/manufacturing experience. The finance manager role is a key in supporting the finance lead and will be responsible for leading and supporting a wide range of activities including financial reporting; forecasting; budget preparation supporting ongoing finance initiatives; finance metrics; strategic planning and business development.
- Alignment with global business teams on volume/budget assumptions for the Annual Plan;
- Developing overall budget spend with Leadership Team;
- Support finance team in developing and enhancing the budget process.
- Responsible for standard costing process for all products
- Manage post-budget follow-ups, and provide standard costs to parent for consolidation to global commercial organisation
- Support the finance lead in ensuring a robust forecasting process is in place to deliver accurate, timely forecast while ensuring that the financial impact of any operational issues is understood,
- Support month process by processing data inputs, reviews and resolution of queries in a timely manner.
- Support the finance team in delivering Audit compliance
- Support the finance in rolling-out and implementing ongoing finance initiatives as well as supporting the operational decision
- Experience in core manufacturing finance skills (standard costing experience preferable)
- Demonstrated ability to lead key initiatives, deliver results drive continuous improvements both via systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and proactively respond to business needs
- Strong analytical and presentation skills including the use of Excel and PowerPoint as analytical and presentation tools
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent system knowledge of SAP, Oracle
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.