Finance Manager - Tipperary
As Finance Manager, your position will play a critical role in providing financial guidance and support to both the team and the company.The role will be varied ranging from standard accounting tasks to involvement in commercial projects, systems reviews and implementation.
- Ownership of financial planning, analysis and budgeting
- Preparation of month end
- Prepare or review or sign off on all balance sheet account reconciliations
- Daily reporting for back office support services i.e accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses, VAT, payroll etc.
- Develop and implement new business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
- Review financial data for accuracy , correctness and completeness - a key eye for detail and a desire to probe further into data
- Preparation of commercial business plans.
- Prepare and produce analysing reports which compare current performance with previous months/years
- Ensuring each business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations including statutory accounting and tax issues
- Developing and maintaining relationship with external auditor
- Supervising staff - junior finance staff , take a lead on all HR duties
- Participate in performance evaluation of team, and help identify skill development needs
- Operate and maintain an efficient and effective financial control function and manage cash flow
- Reviewing and implementing cost control systems and procedures
- Enhance stock management, cost accounting and margin analysis within the company.
- Manage banking and treasury where required
- Liaise with other staff on projects like Lean program, ERP selection and implementation
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, qualified
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong ERP experience , MS Dynamics Business preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.