Finance Manager - South Dublin
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the finance & regulatory reporting functions of the company and will have 2 direct reports.
- Ownership of all the financial and management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial controls.
- Preparation of reports, business cases, scenario analysis for the Regulator.
- Preparation of commercial business plans.
- Develop and implement new business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
- Be a key point of contact in the systems development and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Responsible for being the Financial & commercial point of contact at Board meetings and management meetings to provide strong professional and business-like relationships through regular communication and proactive engagement.
Practice trained Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Must have 3-4 years post qualification experience within Industry.
Strong technical accounting, analysis and reporting skills.
- Implementation experience is beneficial but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.