Huge opportunity for an ambitious Finance manager in the construction industry
Rare opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a market leading multinational manufacturing company - Dublin West
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of Irelands leading multinational manufacturing companies, who are currently looking for an ambitious Finance Manager to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the business.
Reporting directly into the Group CFO, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial, commercial and strategic side of the business with a very clear path for progression.
- Take full control of the end to end finance cycle.
- Work with the Group CFO to develop a strategic plan for the organisation to maximize shareholder value and make recommendations to the Board for review and approval.
- Ensure the development and effective implementation of an annual operating plan including business plans, operational requirements, organizational structure, staffing and budgets that support the strategic plan and recommend the annual operating plan to the Board for review and approval.
- Communicate regularly with the executive management on material financial and accounting matters across the business and ensure responsibilities are being fully complied with and that Directors are being provided with information necessary to fulfil their responsibilities and statutory obligations.
- Presentation of analysis to Senior Management
- Prepare robust financial models to support the business
- Control of annual budget, monthly forecasting and target setting
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.