Exciting Limerick based Finance Manager role
This role will be ideal for a strong accountant with supervisory experience with exposure to multi jurisdiction financial reporting.
- Full responsibility for supervising the Limerick based accounting team
- Responsible for overall accounting, reporting and financial compliance for a number of global entities
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Ownership of balance sheets, income statements and cash flow reports for all entities.
- Responsible for the monthly calculation, recording and reporting of revenues for all entities
- Review and distribution of various monthly financial reports to management
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliation files
- Responsible for multi jurisdiction consolidation reporting on a monthly basis
- Responsibility for monthly and quarterly US GAAP reporting in compliance with reporting deadlines
- Coordination and oversight of the audit and statutory financial statement process
- Working across the business to build strong internal relationships and enhance processes and procedures
- Assignment and participation in ad-hoc finance projects.
- Accounting Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years prior management or supervisory experience.
- A structured and processed style of working with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to interface with peers, leadership team members and clients and to demonstrate outstanding customer satisfaction to internal and external customers.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, as well as proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong system experience highly desirable
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.