Finance Manager - Cork
Are you looking for a more varied accounting role in Industry?
This is a wide-ranging role where you will work closely with the General Manager and the Owner on all aspects of the business. The role will consist of management accounts, monthly forecasting, budgets and cash flow analysis. You will have one person reporting into you in the role who looks after the accounts receivable side.
- To ensure all weekly reports and monthly forecasting reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
- To oversee the production of all key management accounting statistics, commenting and advising on the adverse Key Performance Indicators.
- Assisting in the correction of any adverse results.
- Preparing highlights of accounts and drawing relative comparisons.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- To oversee the ongoing production of forecasts while drawing comparisons to budget expectations.
- To introduce “best practice” systems and procedures to all the financial control aspects of the business that are consistent with group policies.
You will need to be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualified
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on, flexible can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.