Finance Director - FS - €Dublin City Centre
This senior leadership position will drive the organization's financial operations and improve financial performance providing strategic advice and support to the Managing Director and the boards of directors. The Finance Director will act as an advisor to the business, providing insight and guidance to value creation and leading the technological change of the function to enhance processes supporting data driven decision making The role will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls setting financial targets, developing financial strategy, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance. Must have proven financial planning and analysis competencies coupled with experience in implementing effective financial strategies, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and maintaining high shareholders confidence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the finance function
- Direct financial planning and strategy partnering with the Managing Directors
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting to enhance decision making
- Drive the people and talent to build a leading Finance Function
- Analyse and report on financial performance, own and drive continuous process for financial performance improvement
- Analyse complex financial data to define and monitor business objectives KPIs and key industry KPIs
- Prepare the Company forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Own end-to-end partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders with the product development team and Investment function and procurement lead
- Review departmental budgets, acting as a business advisor and integrator of the total business view
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate financial projections and results to the Board of Directors
- Minimum 10-15 years PQE gained in a senior finance management position
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience in business intelligence and working with analytics to support data driven decision making and implementation of automations
- Strong commercial awareness with experience in implementing organisational business strategy
- Strong knowledge of cost management
- Excellent Experience in Financial analysis and planning
- Proven experience in major change management /transformation programmes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.