Finance Planning Manager - Dublin City Centre - €75k
The Finance Business Planning Manager will manage and develop future corporate growth plans, interacting with the business to ensure the company grows in a sustainable and viable manner. You will link with all aspects of the business so as to assist in the key financial decisions to be made in the future.
- Manage the Business Planning Tool with responsibility for the generation and reporting of the long-term business plan financial information.
- Support the business to assist in the development of integrated business plans across all functions.
- Provide strong and in-depth analysis and commentary around business plans to give leadership a view on the strength of the business plan and alignment to overall corporate strategy.
- Work with the Business to define, develop and implement business planning processes; bringing together various functions of the business to ensure the planning process & outputs are maintained, robust and thorough.
- Input into the Corporate Strategy and Business Plan by working with New Business to analysis trends and forecast delivery.
- Assist New Business with the development of new proposals, bringing a detailed commercial understanding of the existing business opportunities and the financial suitability of new proposals and collaborate to deliver solutions.
- Develop appropriate models to assist the business in preparing proposals around new activities or changes to existing ways of working.
- Engage with the Business on continuous improvement projects that improve project assessment process and reporting processes.
- Bring a commercial focus to the evolution of the business.
- Assist the finance management team in budget and budget reforecast process where required.
- Evaluate bi-monthly results for the business to update the Business Planning Tool.
- Assist in developing an action plan where Departments are deviating from the 3-year business plan.
- Qualified accountant (5 years PQE)
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new IT systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, report writing, presentation
- Strong analytical & statistical skills
- Experience of performance management data analysis reporting
- Experience of working with senior management
- Experience of Value for Money reporting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.