Finance Business Partner - Ringaskiddy
Morgan McKinley have partnered with this leading pharmaceutical plant to identify a finance business partner for their existing team. This is initially a 12 month contract however with ongoing capital projects etc there is plenty of scope for this to go on.
This is a key role within the business where you will be responsible for partnering with the key internal stakeholders. You will join a team of experienced business partners and have an opportunity to learn and develop in the role.
Responsibilities will include
- You will oversea monthly accounting close process and related submissions. Explain and track the following variances; Spend, Materials usage, Blend etc
- Allocate budgeted overheads to products to determine total product costs as appropriate.
- Work with designated process teams in delivering meaningful information on financial performance, in particular those production variances that the process teams influence.
- Support the month end close process with our other finance partners.
- Work closely with the site teams on supporting monthly reporting, forecast and budget activities
- Liaise with operations
You will need to be
- Qualified Accountant (industry experience is an advantage)
- Experience in SAP would be beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and proactively respond to business needs
- Strong analytical skills including the use of Excel and PowerPoint as analytical and presentation tools
To hear more on this opportunity and the business please do link in or call me on 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.