Due to continued growth, my Client is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join their growing finance team.
The role is responsible for partnering with a unit of the category/market and provide decision support to the business leaders in this area with a focus on sustainable profitable growth and risk management. The role will be reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner.
- Develop and challenge strategic/business plans and identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Partner with Category/market to review current insights and prepare new insights on financial and operational analysis to evaluate, monitor and drive business performance.
- Understand and drive performance by identifying, owning and developing the KPI's of the commercial unit and related dashboards and reports.
- Work with commercial teams to develop and challenge budgets/forecasts and provide insights into variances, work with the commercial Finance Support team to develop and populate these budgets/forecasts
- Support Commercial teams in business case feasibility and development and provide on-going monitoring and evaluation of actual performance against same.
- Work closely with the Accounting & Control team to drive functional and business unit Operating Profit, Cashflow & Working Capital performance
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc analysis and management reporting to assist commercial business decisions, including but not limited to, Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Commercial negotiations & Project appraisal
- Have a deep understanding of the external commercial environment thereby providing commercial insight on pricing and margin trends
- Working with the Commercial Finance Support team, perform calculations to support commercial negotiations such as price/volume analysis.
- Where applicable, perform complex analysis to support Senior business partner in overarching Category/Function decision support
- Work jointly with finance to support risk management measurement and reporting
- Contribute to monthly commentary / insights in monthly reporting packs
- Support process improvement and optimisation being the key finance player in commercial/lean projects from identification through to planning and implementation phases.
- Professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA).
- 2-3 years post qualification experience in a dynamic environment, working in FMCG/Retail or Supply Chain/Production environments is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in business/functional unit, ideally within a multinational manufacturing site.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.