Finance Business Partner - Not for Profit - Dublin City Centre - €70k
The Finance Business Partner will provide support to business functions enabling them to accurately report and understand relevant business metrics. They will work with business functions on operational data to assist them to make best use of that data and to continually enhance performance across the business. Through close collaboration with business managers, the role will provide support to managers and add value to decision making and understanding.
- Working collaboratively to ensure the availability of accurate and relevant Metrics on business performance
- Developing relevant performance measures which evolve to meet the changing needs of the business
- Developing, in conjunction with the Head of Business Transformation, an effective suite of integrated reports reflecting operational and corporate performance
- Ensuring organisation performance meets its objectives and that regulatory obligations are tracked and analysed
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all business managers and their teams
- Working collaboratively with business functions and finance to understand and remedy budget variances
- Collaborating closely with the financial controller ensuring alignment with corporate objectives for financial control and oversight as well as regulatory reporting.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5+ years PQE
- Experience of working in a SME orientated environment
- Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial and business acumen
- Multi-tasking and ability to work against tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt, work effectively under pressure, and meet established goals and objectives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.