Massive opportunity for Business Partner in global Irish PLC
Rare opening for a Finance Business Partner in a global reaching FMCG company - Dublin City Centre
Huge opportunity for a commercially focused qualified accountant to join a fast based finance team in the headquarters of a global leading PLC. Reporting directly into the Finance Business Controller, this position will offer the successful candidate huge autonomy and opportunities for progression in one of Irelands most successful PLCs.
- Preparation of monthly P&L analysis vs. Budget for 5 year strategic plan
- Provide reliable financial, sales, and operational analysis to partners, driving growth and operational efficiencies including month end processing, management review of budget vs. actual results and trend analysis
- Perform variance analysis to Budget and provide narrative on causes of variance
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Monthly Flash forecast preparation and submission
- Partner with the Commercial Finance teams on pricing and controls
- Assist in the development of existing planning and reporting systems
- Ad-hoc analysis and project involvement
- Qualified accountant with minimum 2 years' experience (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong understanding of business strategy, processes and financial objectives, with an aptitude for building business partnership
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially astute with strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and dynamic
- Experience reporting into senior management
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.