An exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst in Dublin.
- Leading and supporting key global business cases from a financial perspective
- Providing stakeholders with continuous access to key IT invoicing data
- Advising on smaller business cases.
- Validation and other analytics around key IT invoicing
- Providing IT financial analytics when necessary.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Office products (especially Excel)
- Ideally exposure/knowledge of QlikView (or other analytical tools) and SharePoint.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Preferably have recognized accounting qualification (or at least close to completion)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.