Amazing opportunity to work with an established Financial Institution
Finance Business Advisor
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €37,000- €42,000
A world renowned Financial Institution steeped in history with an excellent reputation are looking for a Finance Business Advisor for their exciting new project. The successful candidate will be part of a challenging yet rewarding project that helps transform how the business operates in a more productive and efficient way. This is an opportunity that does not come along very often to progress and grow as a key member of the organisation.
- Be the point of contact for the Client team on all aspects relating to client engagement and stakeholder queries
- Advise team on how to effectively use SAP to manage external clients
- Be able to use an analytical approach and share insights to improve margin performance
- Provide financial advice to the support team through phone/ email
- Escalate complex enquiries to the appropriate department
- Be a role model, ensure high standards of financial management expertise are maintained with clients at all times
- Organise the training of the client service team on how to effectively use SAP and implement other useful management practices
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Have a strong understanding of client issues and be able to deal with issues in an empathetic manner
- Be able to problem solve to the best possible solution for all parties involved
- Excellent judgement skills to provide sound advice and escalate situations when needed
- Excellent communication skills, especially in challenging situations and always in a professional manner
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritise time sensitive tasks
- Confident delivering training material, presentations and sharing knowledge
- A 3rd Level qualification in Finance/Business
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a customer or client relationship role
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work across departments and teams, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills- Oracle and SAP experience is desirable
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience working with clients/customers remotely
- Be a creative thinker who is able to able to make quick decisions
- Be a confident point of contact who is both credible and knowledgeable
Why work for us?
- Competitive benefits package based on individual and team performance
- Flexible benefits that suit your needs to cover holidays, health insurance and savings
- Excellent on the job training and coaching from experienced team members
- Opportunities to develop yourself and your career
Don't miss out- Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.