Our Client a Leading Technology Company is seeking a Field and Channel Marketing Manager to join the team!
As a Field and Channel Marketing Manager, you'll create, execute and measure campaigns and events. You'll be involved in developing customer use-case stories to build an engaged customer base and creating scalable enterprise marketing programs, across multiple segments and channels. You're results-driven and are passionate about marketing for the B2B tech industry.
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy and programs for the European region, working closely with Marketing, Sales and Partner teams.
- Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize new customer programs aligned to solutions (events, outbound campaigns and account-based marketing programs).
- Grow awareness, familiarity and demand for Cloud Security.
- Work closely with Sales and Partner teams to drive business growth opportunities in enterprise accounts.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience in relevant B2B and/or field marketing experience.
- Experience with planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Experience in enterprise account-based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for complex accounts.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems (Salesforce or similar), marketing automation tools and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.