Exciting role with an established client in Santry
Our Santry based client are looking to add an energetic and driven fluent Italian speaker to their team. Founded in 1952, this company have built a trusted reputation as a specialist in their market. They are now looking to expand further into Italy and are searching for someone to grow into the market with them. Customer service or sales experience is beneficial but not required. This is a great step for a recent grad or someone looking to get into a new market.
This exciting role will involve assisting in the planning, development and expansion into the European marketplace. The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Input orders on internal computer system; check pricing and stock availability
- Managing out of stock items and customer expectation
- Generate and manage Quotations, Sales Orders
- Invoices & Credit Notes, credit control and reminders for reimbursement of the amounts overdue
- Inbound telephone sales: promoting existing and new product offering to existing customer base
- Customer service (dealing with a portfolio of Italian & other European customers-managing technical enquiries, liaising with fitters and our technical department to solve the customer query in a timely manner
- Export sales administration and export customer account management
- Liaising with couriers to quote and organise transport/shipment
- Desk market research, data collection and competitor analysis duties
- Translation of marketing materials- brochures, price lists and point of sales
- Sales report and analysis
- Sales presentation documents
- Attend industry Trade Shows and marketing events when need it.
- Manage the weekly/ Stock Export dispatches
- Organise travel when need it
The ideal candidate will be /have:
- Fully fluent in both written and conversational Italian & English. (Proficiency in French also would be an advantage but is not essential.)
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Highly organised and have a good eye for detail.
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Willing to travel to and work at any trade shows which the company decides to partake in.
- Team player.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.