Export Compliance Quality Specialist - Regulatory role
Export Compliance Quality Specialist role available with a leading neutraceutical in Cork.
Excellent salary on offer, flexible working hours and great work culture.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assembly of product dossiers for countries outside the EU where the lab needs to register products before exportation, for Example Russia, China, Nigeria, Thailand.
- Preparation and organisation of pre and post shipping documentation - Such as a free sale certificate, Veterinary Health Certificate
- Internally working with the group Commercial Director, Quality Manager, Production Manager, Veterinary Manager
- Liaising externally with Laboratory raw material suppliers , The Department of Agriculture, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, and partners export registration departments.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or relevant area. MSc or PhD preferred
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA and R&D
- 5 years minimum experience in a food or pharma environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numerative skills
- Excellent data collection, management and analysis
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving
- Good planning and organizing
- Good Decision-making
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.