Our client is looking for an Export Business Development Executive to grow their foreign markets.
Job Description for an Export Sales Executive
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Export Sales Executive to join a well-established company in Cork City.
- Help to manage existing portfolio of clients.
- Research client base to find & manage new customers; schedule appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Availability to travel nationally & internationally.
- Store visits & market research of international markets.
- Co-ordination, organisation & attendance of domestic & international trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Management of the end to end sales process including presentations to the internal team & existing / new customers.
- Makes product & potential customer knowledge readily available to the company through various resources.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations.
- 5 years' + experience in sales.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Ideally have worked in the food industry in retail / foodservice.
- High organisational skills & ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise own workload & work off own initiative.
- Self-motivated & driven.
- Ability to work individually & as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible, reliable & punctual.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.