One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire a Personal Assistant for Financial Directors
Job Title - Personal Assistant for Finance Directors
* Location: Dublin
* Number of openings: 1
* Estimated start date: 3rd September
* Estimated end date: 30th June 2020
To provide support and project management of the following three main areas:
1. Business Management (EOC Finance and Services Finance Leadership teams)
· Drive Rhythm of business (ROB) for leadership team meetings
· Contribute to ongoing business planning and identify areas of improvement
· Team building / morale event planning both on and offsite for leadership teams
· Drive the ROB for the site Finance Community (monthly networking events, morale events; career fairs)
· Drive planning and coordination for Executive visits
· Prepare team communications on LT's behalf
2. PA Role (Snr Director EMEA & Services Director)
· Calendar management - (day to day, fiscal year planning; all ROB)
· Business planning and logistics management for all LT meetings, including pre-meeting preparation
· Planning, coordination of world-wide travel plans, including logistics and itineraries
· General Administration (EMEA Finance) - Expense management; Budget management (morale, T&E & hardware); Monthly accruals; New hire support;
3. Incident Management Team Coordinator (supporting EMEA Snr Director)
· Coordinate with the Regional Resilience Manager to arrange the yearly IMT training event.
· Review contact details for IMT members monthly and update as necessary in the IMT Portal.
· Undertake Role Specific training - remain up to date with Incident Management Plan (IMP) & IMT Portal
· Be prepared to activate the team utilizing the IMT Portal or the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) to call out team members for first bridging call;
· Act as a focal point for the team during the incident; assist the Chairperson in keeping meetings on track to meet objectives
· Can demonstrate work experience supporting a Senior Executive in a fast paced and complex environment.
· Knowledge and proficiency with products including Outlook, Office and Windows is required; OneNote and SharePoint desirable.
· Strong calendar, planning and organisational skills.
· Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions, demonstrating a positive "can-do" attitude.
· Is self-driven; must possess an aptitude to work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Is action-oriented, has outstanding project and time management skills.
· Enjoys managing and dealing with significant change and is able to react with appropriate urgency to situations and/or events that require a quick response.
· Is willing to take ownership and drive issues to a quick and solid resolution.
· Proven track record of excellent judgment, team-work, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under pressure required.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Expert high level time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills.
· Customer focused with a high level of effective interpersonal skills.
· High level of integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
· Analytical thinking and keen eye for detail.
· Self-starter with confidence and commitment to professional delivery.
· Highly motivated and flexible individual.
· The ability to work unsupervised, on own initiative and as part of an interdependent team.
· Enthusiastic attitude to the challenge of the role, with a positive approach to tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.