Social media company in need of an experienced Executive Assistant.
Our client's Learning & Development team are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to take on a set of challenges that expand beyond the traditional Executive Assistant responsibilities. This role will be part of a team that is the glue that binds the EMEA People group together, constantly scanning the activities of the different functions to ensure that opportunities for collaboration, sharing & increased impact are leveraged. Together with the broader Admin team and functional leads this role will play a key role in building the right environment & culture that facilitates the broader People team maximizing it's impact on the business. This person should be highly organized, detail orientated and a problem solver who exhibits sound judgement.
- Provide day-to-day support to 2 Directors including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, managing heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, and completing expense reports
- Be a culture carrier in all aspects of the role
- Support People@ team projects that require cross group collaboration & coordination
- Identify ways for the people@ team to work even closer together, including technology platforms and knowledge management
- Manage team meeting schedules, structure and agenda follow up
- Plan and manage budgets and logistics for team off-sites
- Coordinate speaking engagements and presentations
- Partner with facilities team on space planning and enhancements
- Build cross functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- At least 6+ years of administrative experience with Executive members
- Excellent computer skills and proficient user of Outlook and Concur
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Experienced in organizing large off-site events for 200+ participants
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Worked on Global time zones
- An understanding of how best to assimilate in a new group
- Able to think, plan and execute quickly and resourcefully both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to strengthen team programs
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Active knowledge of how to engage team members and managers to make quick and effective transitions
Proven establishment of solid connections to build successful relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.