Exciting new opportunity to join a growing company who are leaders within their market.
Our client is looking for an addition to their fast growing team in Dublin. This is an Event Management position with a strong aspect of planning and relationship building.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great confidence, who is committed to helping a company to succeed. They must be highly dependable, articulate and precise in all objectives and actions. If you excel in working in target driven environments and are comfortable with deadlines, this could be the role for you.
- Manage and execute high-touch events for an executive audience
- Develop unique event experiences which result in achieving organisational objectives and delivering once in a life-time experiences for attendees
- Execute an event program strategy including, a clear understanding of regional markets and audiences, responsibility matrices, budgets and project management processes
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to define event objectives, budgets etc.
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Identify opportunities for driving scale and efficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years' experience in a global event management role
- Strong knowledge of Google, Apple and Microsoft Office
- Experience in breaking new ground with events and delivering transformational experiences that impress internal partners
- Plan timeline estimations, identify variables around cost and have experience within presenting and communicating with stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and identify issues.
- German and/or French language skills is a plus.
Travel: 30% - Various European Cities
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply online today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.