Security Lead for the European Cloud Services division
Excellent opportunity to join a world class technology firm with a focus on security. As the European Head of Cloud Security, you will be responsible for the oversight of operational security matters relating to cloud services.
Main objective of the role is to prevent security incidents from happening, and to develop fail proof designs to enhance the capability of the business.
As the EU Head of Cloud Security, you will
- Ensure compliance of all Security Requirements & Management and adapt to local & EU regulations.
- Participate in policy, standards and processes definition and communicate to the organization.
- Assess, upkeep, mitigate the security risk of cloud services in collaboration with other business teams.
- Direct security operations, certifications, vulnerability, penetration, incident management based on ISO, NIST CSF standards and ensure business continuity.
- Establish and drive business wide training and specialized security training/awareness programs for executives and privileged users.
- Work with external authorities for all issues regarding information security.
- Experience with various cloud environments and technologies is required
- Track record in building and managing Security Operations Centre
- Experienced in developing incident response playbooks
- Extensive years of working in a SOC and/or Incident Reponse function
- Strong understanding of security and privacy requirements in a cloud environment
- Prior hands on experience in threat modelling, security assessment, HIDS/ NIDS, WAF, RASP, anti - DDOS solutions etc.
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate technical issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.