Exciting new opportunity for an ERP End User Trainer to join a leading global company, based in Limerick
The primary purpose of the role will be to lead, plan and execute the training curriculum and delivery models of the company's global customers, implementers and partners.
Key accountabilities include:
- Define, adapt, and deliver an overall innovative Platform training strategy
- Develop and lead an enterprise-scale training program that incorporates practical experience, cost-effective methods and tools, and best practice curriculum and delivery techniques
- Design and deliver high impact curriculum design to enable modular role-based and process-based solution training and certification
- Manage planning, design, and development of self-directed, digital and instructor-led training content, including WBT, video and eLearning
- Manage curriculum development across internal, external and third-party contributors
- Participate in education/training content review, revision and sign-off cycles
- Conceptualize and manage training evaluation measures including knowledge checks, course evaluations and certification
- Maintain effective working relationships with Subject Matter Experts in each workstream
- Assess translation requirements for the training materials to be used in each region
- Work with dedicated key contacts to build training schedule and oversee end to end training logistics to support training delivery, including completion reporting and metrics
- Manage training environments and exercise data to ensure effective hands-on training
- Manage training content repositories to ensure easy user access to current and correct training materials and supporting training simulations.
Your Background and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in a software training/education role and at least 3 years' experience leading enterprise-scale training programs
- Deep knowledge of curriculum design and development best practices and models
- Experience deploying multi modal, role-based training programs
- Solid understanding of training and development processes, including trends in adult learning, related technology learning tools, and understanding of external resources in training and development
- Hands-on experience with full product training lifecycle including defining training strategy, performing training needs analysis, managing content development, coordinating training delivery, and performance post-training evaluation and improvement.
- Excellent planning, project management skills and stakeholder management systems
- Ability to lead and deliver in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.