Leading provider of e-business solutions has an opportunity for an ERP Business Analyst
ERP Business Analyst
Opportunity for an ERP Business Analyst with Financials experience to join a leading provider of e-business solutions. Reporting to the Software Development Project Manager the ERP Business Analyst will be focused on their bespoke Financial and Distribution Management Solutions.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Creating Functional Specifications
- Working closely with developers to produce technical specs
- Carry out system testing, creating the relevant documentation, ensuring projects comply with functional specifications
- Provide onsite workshops/training and support to clients.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant Business or Systems Analyst experience
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant or working with Financial ERPs
- Analytical/Design, Communication and Documentation Skills
- A proven track record in breaking down business processes
- Strong communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Availability to travel and assist with implementations on client site
- Experience working with Databases preferably Oracle or SQL Server including stored procedures
- Some development experience or the ability to read Java is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.