I am delighted to be working with a well known company based in West Cork.
My client is looking for someone with an environmental background to manage both the day to day running of the Environmental department, WWTP and laboraotory. The Environmental Manager will ensure that standards are maintained, and all regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
The ideal candidate might already have environmental management experience, but this role would also be ideal for someone looking to step up.
You will have one environmental officer directly reporting into you.
- Operating/ controlling our WWTP
- Routine plant maintenance.
- Monitoring of key areas (eg. Water usage) and conduct control checks
- Update and maintain environmental policies and procedures to comply with legislative requirements.
- Delegating and overseeing tasks.
- Monitoring and maintaining the operational parameters in line with site standards
- Maintaining the site Environmental Management System.
- Monitoring and control of the WWTP via HMI control system
- Degree or Diploma in an Environmental Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar environmental role is desirable
- Willingness to learn, develop skills and show initiative
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.